Destiny A. (an arbitrary A that might very well have no meaning at all) Davison is a writer and illustrator from the Midwest. She has done other things too throughout the years, including but not limited to:
- Eating a sandwich that contained only sliced, uncooked unions and iceberg lettuce (not bad, actually).
- Getting lost in a neighborhood she thought she was familiar with, but mistakingly went down a block she never had before spent the next 45 minutes walking around in a decidedly bewildered state.
- Attempting to telepathically communicate with her dog.
- Fantasizing about living a minimalist lifestyle and owning only one fork and one spoon that she can call “my fork” and “my spoon.”
- Walking down the halls of one of those crowded “adult arcades” and pretending she’d brought enough quarters to play the Jurassic Park pinball game, but in fact she had not.
- Stared at every popcorn ceiling she happened upon with the intention of discovering the secrets of the universe.